Amaze seeks Young People Services Manager
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic professional with experience of managing youth work or services for young people.
Young People Services Manager
- 28 hours per week, to be worked flexibly
- £39,186 – £41,418 p.a. pro-rata equivalent to NJC Spinal Point 31-33
- 2 years fixed-term contract with the possibility of extension
- Working out of Amaze’s Brighton and Eastbourne offices, with some homeworking, and travel in East Sussex
- + 5% pension, pro-rata 26 days a year, + extra 3 days at Christmas + Public Holidays.
- Other staff benefits include flexible, family and carer-friendly working, support for staff health and wellbeing, learning and development, and access to discounts schemes.
Amaze is a Sussex-based charity that supports families with children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). Amazing Futures is our service for young people with SEND aged 14-25 which includes youth clubs, peer support, careers advice, wellbeing coaching and casework around education, health and care.
You will be responsible for managing the staff and volunteer team, across Brighton and Hove and East Sussex. You will work with them and our Head of Services to grow and develop Amazing Futures, ensuring activities are young people led, high quality and sustainable into the future. You need to be an excellent communicator, who can engage with all sorts of people, and above all, keen to make a difference in young people’s lives.
Amaze is committed to supporting and promoting equality and diversity and to creating an inclusive working environment. We believe having a diverse workforce at all levels allows us to represent the communities we serve.
- We want to employ staff who have Lived Experience of SEND – yourself and/or as a parent/carer of a child, young person, or adult, with SEND
- We particularly welcome applicants from Black Asian and minoritised ethnic communities.
To support your application, please read:
- The deadline for applications is Monday 4th December
- Interviews will be Monday 11th December
- Upload your CV and cover letter here: https://sw.citrushr.com/Job?uid=csannrkcfdzhdlaqmewg
You are warmly encouraged to contact us for an information discussion about the role – call 01273 234020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.